Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Audrey

I am having a mommy moment and I need to share it. Audrey and I are just hanging out together, chilling while Landon naps. I am crying looking at her. Where have the past 4 years gone? I think back to the days that she was a baby, and it doesn't feel like it was that long ago. She's able to do so much on her own, she hangs out with the big kids (since she looks like she's 5+) and can hold her own with the big kids! Her imagination runs wild and it's crazy to listen to her and the ideas that she develops. I love when she calls me - Momma and I hope that continues f-o-r-e-v-e-r :) Her brain never stops thinking, moving, questioning, and she can't always get out every question or statement. 

The older she becomes the more I see myself in her. I realize I am raising a mini adult, my mini-me. I want her to be a confident, but aware of others. I want her to be soft to others, but stand up for herself and what she believes in. I want her to be smart, but not arrogant about her brains. I want her to be fashionable, fit, but also modest and content with her body and shape. 

I love her sense of humor, her laugh, her imagination, her quirks, and her. She's the combination of my husband and me and she is both of us in one. She's amazing, beautiful, adventurous, funny ... she's Audrey and I love her.


(Audrey, baby girl, I love you. I can't believe I have been blessed to have you in my life as my daughter. You make my days more amusing, entertaining, and interesting. You have taught me how to become a better person and how to really listen to another. Thank you. Thank you for being such an amazing girl. I love you, this moment we are in and I can't wait to see what you are going to do next.
xo
Your Momma)

No comments:

Post a Comment