Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Landon

Oh this little boy has my wrapped around his little finger :) I am so thankful he has been such an amazing blessing to our family. Seeing his smile daily alleviates the pain from the miscarriages. I do wonder what those individuals would have been like, but then I stop and think about the blessings I can surround in my arms and cry. 

Landon loves his family and it's so amazing to see his face light up when one of us enter the room. He's loving his cereal, or almost any food for that matter. He loves to snuggle, eat my hair, putter around in the walker, and watch the world enfold around him. 

I am so excited to see what kind of a little boy - and man - he will grow up to become. But for right now, I am loving (almost) every minute of him being a baby. 


(Landon -- I know this one is shorter than your sister's.. However, I have had a few more years to spend time with her. However, I am so excited to see you grow up. If you can, not too quick, I want to enjoy watching you grow up. You are my blessing after a time of disappointments. You helped to heal my broken heart, spirit, and uterus. Thank you. I love you little boy and I am so thankful to have you as my son.
xo
Your Mama)

No comments:

Post a Comment