Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Uhm, yeah, January box....

So, things have been busy. (See previous posts about moving, changes, etc.) I have spent a good bit of my free time painting, boxing extra things we don't use right now and prepping as much as possible for our impending move. That being said --- my January box has been slightly neglected. I still haven't used everything and my February box is hanging out in my bathroom. So, to the things I have used (for time sake, I'm going to lump as many products in one post as possible).


JAN BOX

The Balm Cheek Color--- love this cheek color! And the packaging is way cute. It's a great flushed tone of pink. I really like it. A lot. Plus, it's a magnetic sample. Great sized sample actually.

Skinny Chic Perfume -- I liked this one. It was sweet, citrus, young, fresh scent. I would consider purchasing this one for myself. Or if anyone wants to get it for me as a gift... ;)

FEB BOX
Balm eye color --- love this. It's a great shade, some shimmer, but it's a great all over shade or base. It's a keeper for me! Same packaging as the balm cheek color. Love it! I'm a sucker for cute packaging :) 

Dr. Jart+ BB Cream --- OMG. LOVE! This gives me a nice matte finish for an everyday look. I really like BB creams for the multi-purpose aspect of them, but this one just takes it a step further. Seriously, wish I could have gotten this in a full sized sample :) 


Okay folks, more opinions to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment