Friday, March 22, 2013

March Box (and other tidbits!)

This box had its perks as well as its disappointments. Out of the 5 items - a nail file, eye primer, acne gel, body lotion, and shaving cream - I have tried 2 of the items already. Oh well. A sample size of some items will come in handy!

First, the eye primer. I love Benefit. The packaging is uber cute, and I really like how my skin feels with the products. Stay Don't Stray Primer does a great job. It's neutral for my skin tone, and it doesn't feel icky. Plus, it's also a very matte finish and my eye shadow doesn't sink into my itty bitty wrinkles. Blah. Getting older... Anyway..

A nail file. Okay. Let's be honest - a nail file, to me, is a nail file. The plus, is that it does come in a plastic sleeve so I won't file off polish, skin, etc. Nail File is pretty, so it will get use :)

This Blemish Serum couldn't have come at a better time for me!!! My chin has been broken out for a week or so and I hate it. Thirty something and still get acne. Ugh. Hormones (that could be a whole blog in and of itself ... with a LOT of tangents!) But, seriously, this serum is great. It doesn't feel like a medication, but it has also cleared up my chin. YAY!!! So, I would totally recommend... and may have to purchase for future references!!

On another note ---- I thought my pants seemed to have less of a muffin top the other day. I measured myself today on a whim to see if there really has been any change. I'm going to remeasure and weigh tomorrow to make sure, but I think I have lost an inch in my mid-section! Talk about a confidence boost! Even today I think my jeans are looking better and have less stuff coming out the top :)

With that being said --- Happy Friday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. SO PROUD OF YOU for losing an inch off your midsection!! All that hard work - it's paying off!! :)

    ReplyDelete