Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shaving cream and body lotion..... and some April box opinions :)

Right now, coffee has brewed, Landon is asleep, and I have 2 hours to work out and get a shower before picking up Audrey from preschool.. But this opinion blog will be short, sweet and to the point!

Whish! Shaving cream smells amazing.. Blueberry! Yum. But, I like a lather, and this didn't lather up for me. I'm also way cheap -- I would never spend $20 for shaving cream unless it was also going to eliminate body fat!

Body Lotion -- okay, ladies, let's be honest --- who does NOT have a drawer full of body lotions? I could use another bottle of lotion like I need a hole in my head. Again, it was lotion.. but I wouldn't spend $22 on it... (Unless there was a guarantee to eliminate body fat, cellulite, and the like!)


-------------


While you are hanging around... Here is part of my April Birchbox

Macaroons -- honestly, I wouldn't buy them. Landon ate them, because he eats almost anything.

CC Cream! I use BB Creams, and I was curious to know, feel and see the difference in a CC Cream. I think I would go back and forth from one to the other. I tried it out and went to work. I ran around like a crazy person that night, and didn't feel oily. Rare, and something I appreciate in this time of the year. I think the name "Supergoop!" is just hilarious and would consider purchasing this item for the name :)

Eye Cream -- hello 30's! Yes, I have been using eye creams for a long time. And I will continue to use them! Ha. I like how this one feels, and if it wasn't $65 I would probably purchase. It would last forever, but I couldn't go to a store, spend $65 on one item and walk away. A little dab will do ya on this one... I like how this one felt, and it didn't smell. My eyes didn't have a reaction. I will use the sample dry, and debate about getting a full size item :)

No comments:

Post a Comment