Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November Birchbox Part 2

I realized in the busyness of my normal daily activities that I forgot to post about the rest of my box... As I stated previously, I really wasn't impressed with this box :( So, here goes my opinion of the rest of the contents ---- 

Skin Transformer sounds like it should be on some type of movie my husband would watch.. With an item like this, I think I would need to use it for an extended period of time and consistently. Most of the time, I have an almost one year old (HOLY COW!!!) climbing up my legs. I'm lucky to get my teeth brushed some mornings. I'll continue to use my sample, but I don't see this item becoming part of my routine :/

Stila shimmer I mixed this with my foundation. I'm sure if I hadn't been lazy and done things in two steps I'd be able to see the product. Regardless, it's something that is nice to add for a date night or a holiday party.

Texture spray -- ok, this I really liked! I used my curling hair products and needed to vamp my hair for a date night. I could feel the texture and the volume in my hair. Really liked this. I also have a dry shampoo from Oscar Blandi and really like that also. Only downfall - a shower WILL be required unless you want a serious sexy, bed-head look for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment