Monday, October 22, 2012

Serum, body wash, Luna

Cosmetic opinion part 2!

Body Wash - ya know, for me, body wash is body wash. As long as it doesn't break me out, I'm ok. It smells good.. the morning after I still feel moisturized (but I'm also oily).. I think I would rather stick with taking advantage of Bath and Body works mondo sales for my body wash. 

Joanna Vargas Daily Serum - it's very nice, and I think it's something that is good to include in one's routine. However, I am not willing to pay $85 for a tube. I'll find something cheaper. I may do some checking around at Ulta or Sephora for something similar but easier on my checking account.

Luna fiber - we are getting a case of these the next time we go to SAMs club :) I let Shannon take a bite and we both really enjoyed the bar! It's a softer bar, which was a nice change from our normal granola bars. From reading the packaging, lots of good stuff in a bar. It's something great to grab on the go when I'm running late. 

If I had to rank my items from this month here's my list, favorites first:
Luna Bar
Lip Gloss
Serum
Body Wash
Essie nail polish

Until next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment