Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oops! Almost forgot...

So, now that it is JANUARY, I thought I'd update on items I used from my DECEMBER Birchbox.

First, I was so excited when I opened my pretty wrapped box, and saw a full size mascara. If there is one thing I have a weakness for, it's mascara. To plump up my lashes, make them long, luscious, and fake me looking awake! But, seriously, if my lashes where like my son's, I'd probably nev... no, I would totally wear mascara :)

So, the mascara ... first, it has a mirror on the body of the tube. Genius! I love the brush too.. I haven't had clumping.. It just seems to really coat my lashes without making them like spider legs. Did I mention it was a full size mascara? LOVE! <3 (ModelCo Fibre LashXtend. Get it!)

Next item --- perfume. It's Nicole by Nicole Richie.. Eh, it's okay. Perfume is a tough one to really sell to me. I prefer something light, sweet, more fruity than floral. Somehow I have managed to collect a drawer full of perfume .... some of those really should go to file 13..

Last -- a shampoo. First, I have a serious case of OCD when it comes to my shampoo/conditioner. I can't do one without the other. So, now my conditioner is a little less. Blah. It's a low sud shampoo, and if I'm going to use a low suds shampoo, it better do something for the curls/waves. This one didn't. I like the low suds Redken shampoo that I blogged about in the past.

I still have nail polish remover pads to try out and some skin care. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment