Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stories

We each have our own stories... Some funny, some very serious, some boring, some scary, some colorful, some we keep to ourselves and some that we can share with others. So far my story has been selfish --- it is MY blog after all :) --- and I've been writing to expel thoughts that have been almost haunting me for almost a year. We have been on a roller coaster the past year - ups, downs, loops, going forward and then getting thrown into reverse.

Next week I have an appointment with my doctor. Shannon and I have made a list of questions to ask, and hopefully we will get some answers to why we have had two miscarriages in six months. I'm not sure what the next step may be.. I am hoping the next chapters in our story is one full of smiles, hope, and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment